"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It costs how much for that????


In my quest to find a new wreath for my front door I came across a wreath that I LOVED at Tai Pan. It was covered in yellow and red poppies wrapped around a metal frame, but as soon as I looked at the price tag I was shocked, $220!!!! Seriously! Nope, not going to happen. As I continued to walk around the store I found a similar wreath on grapevine rather than metal. You would think that it would be reasonably priced, there wasn't much to it, but looking at the price tag revealed a different story. A few fake flowers wrapped around a grape vine wreath and the cost was a very reasonable $180!!! What!!!! So I found the same flowers and wreath and made my own for under $12. Looks pretty similar if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. It crazy how much floral arrangements cost. To make your own its so reasonable and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors