"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 11th Anniversary!!!

We made it 11 whole years and celebrated by taking a mini vacation to park city. We spent the day shopping and browsing stores in a snowy blizzard.
For dinner we went to a japanese restaurant called Last Samurai.

We tried the philadelphia sushi roll for the first time!









The sushi was good on it's own, but don't dip it in the ginger salad dressing, it doesn't mix well with the salmon!!!! The next picture here would have been me spitting it out into my napkin!

For desert we bought a "wedding" cake from a bakery. Happy anniversary babe! Here's to the next 11 years!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors