"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Friday, March 12, 2010

What a difference a year (or eleven) makes







Happy eleventh anniversary! Eleven years, many years of school, college graduation (mine), thirteen jobs, seven cars, 2 apartments, 2 houses, 2 dogs, 2 kids, 1 broken bone, 2 kidney stones, 7 surgeries and a whole lot of fun and we've survived 11 whole years. I can't wait to see what the next eleven brings.
Last year on this day we were embarking on our big moving day. We had to be out of our house by the 18th and officially signed the papers to close on our house on the 13th. After the selling of our house in six short days we have spent the last year moving, living 5 months with my parents, jeff has had 4 jobs, we've moved into our new house, started a new school, new ward, and made new friends. We gained a new neice (Kelsie), a new dog (sam), and a million new memories that I hope I can soon catch up on.
Today we're spending the weekend in park city to celebrate our anniversary! The boys are with grandma and grandpa and will have a great time I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors