"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

And the score is. . . 1-0




Ethan just knew that this was going to be his game. He's been playing really great all season and has come a long way. After going a season and a half without scoring a goal, today he finally had his opportunity. It was near the end of the second quarter and Ethan got his break. He dribbled down the field and scored the one and only point of the game! He was so excited! Good job Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors