"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Day!

The day before easter was 30 degrees, windy, snowy, and VERY COLD!!! Despite all of that, we braved the weather to take on a couple of easter egg hunts. No, one was not enough, we had not frozen to the core completely yet, so we went to two. Why anyone would stand out in that weather for a few pieces of candy is beyond me, and doing it twice, really????? Hmmmm. . .
Basically, the way it works is this: throw a couple hundred eggs across a field, have the kids stand on the perimeter, sound a siren, and let them go!!!!!
We promise mom, we're not cold at all! Here they are waiting for their turn. This year they got to be on the same field.
And they're off!!!! We try to get them to run to the middle to get eggs, but they get too excited and just start picking stuff up with the crowd. Oh well, so much for strategy, they had fun and got more than enough candy




Ethan and is loot

30 seconds after the siren sounded, it was all over. Success, we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors