"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Monday, April 12, 2010

Soccer Days and Hockey Nights

Take one for the team Dylan!
The soccer season has officially started! This was Dylan's first game and he really made a great effort and did a good job (less socializing and more playing). Last fall he did a lot of running laps and telling the others what a good job they were doing, this year he is really getting out there and playing! Good job Dylan!


He dribbled the whole way down the field and almost made a goal!



At school the boys got free tickets to go and see a Grizzlies hockey game. I was sick and couldn't go, but they ended up seeing a friend of Ethan's from his class, Hunter. They had a really fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors