"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Spring!

I woke up in the middle of the night the other night and there was a breeze comeing in the window. For the first time this year the smell of spring was in the air! The birds were chirping and the wind was slightly blowing and the smell of new grass and leaves and new plants was in the air. This could quite possibly be my favorite time of year. As our yard is comeing close to being done, I can't wait for summer to come and barbeques in the backyard, parades, fireworks, camping trips and bike rides. What a fun time of year, especially after a very long and cold winter.

Dylan lost another tooth this week, his 6th one. The tooth fairy luckily left the correct amount this time, last time she shorted him a little. Ethan went on a field trip to the aquarium and got to pet sting rays and see penguins. He also had an important test on multiplication and division which he did great on. My boys are so smart and growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors