"I could not ask for more than this time together. I could not ask for more than this time with you. Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true. Right here in this moment is where I'm meant to be. . .These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break Day 2!

Milking a cow!

The boys had spring break this week. Our original plan was to fly kites, go on picnics, and play outside, but the mother nature had a different idea. The first day we had 7 inches of snow!!! So on day 2 we decided to do something inside and went to the treehouse museum. The boys had a great time dressing up, doing crafts, and just playing around. We had a great time.



Ride on Cowboy!!!


Dylan's turn!

Yee-Haw!!!



Kelsie wanted to get in on the action too.

They have a fun music room with xylophones and all sorts of drums.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors